The Faculty Handbook contains information for faculty regarding professional, student-related, and safety issues. Below find links to pages with descriptions, information, and links to associated forms and documents.
Forms and documents are also found here: Forms and Documents.
Can’t find something or discover information that needs updating? Contact the Communications Office.
*Safety policies, procedures, documents are linked below
- Active Threat/Assailant Response Plan
- AED Locations – Clinic, Cafeteria, Gym (lobby, trainer’s room), Performing Arts Center, Secondary Building Main Office 1st Floor, Secondary Building Mother’s Room 3rd Floor
- ALICE – Emergency Response
- Campus Access Policy
- Emergency Response Guide (document)
- Emergency Response Guide (poster)
- Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Evacuation Report
- Hostage Situation Procedure
- Incident Report – Employee
- Incident Report – Student
- Reporting Abuse/Neglect
- Reunification Policy and Procedure
- School Resource Officer
- SESIR – School Environmental Safety Incident Reporting
- Two-Way Radio Policy
- Weapons on Campus – see Code of Student Conduct