FIRST, click here to read our Season Introduction information. It’s super important!!!!
Sign-up for our Team Remind App by clicking this link. We use this for important news and updates throughout the season. You can download a cell phone app and check on this website to get updated announcements and info.
CLICK HERE to order uniforms for this season.
We will have an informational meeting for the season on Monday, January 11 , 2021 at 6pm. The meeting will be on Zoom. Please use the Zoom ID 2621371120 to join. Families & players should attend. Look forward to seeing you then!
I will be available immediately after our first practice (see practice schedule) for some in-person Q&A with families outside of the Jonesville Tennis Facility. Please cover over to say ‘hi’ and ask whatever is on your mind about the season!
I am looking forward to another great season with everyone this year. Please, if you know of any students who are tennis players and would like to be added to this listerv, have them email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check out specific information from the FHSAA here:
Also, here are some important items to do/know about prior to the season:
- Our first practice will be the week of January 18th
- I am still working on the season practice/match schedule. It will post here when completed.
- Players MUST have an up-to-date FHSAA Physical form filled out and on file with PK before ANY practice/match participation can occur.
- These can be turned in at the front office or at the gym to Coach Barrett/Coach Brunson (PK Yonge Athletic Directors).
- I will be coaching the Boys & Girls Teams, along with Asst. Coaches Matt Miller and Linus Whittaker.
- Practices will be held at the Jonesville Tennis Center (JTC), located in NW Gainesville. As this is quite a ride from PK, I suggest players/parents getting together to talk about carpool options. Practice will start at 3;35pm and finish at 5:30pm.
- PLEASE be prompt with pick-up from practice. Family are welcome to come watch practice or come in a bit before we end to see what’s going on. We will NOT leave a player alone, but we do have families to attend to of our own. 🙂
- Players are welcome to wear anything they feel comfortable in—including of course tennis shoes.
- JTC courts are clay (for anyone wondering).
- We will do our BEST each practice to provide opportunities for players of all levels to participate. This includes drills, games, conditioning, etc.. Sometimes players will be organized by skill level, other times for match-practice, and so forth.
- Our expectation is that ALL players support each other’s growth, keep things positive on the court, and encourage effort.
**New Matches will be added as they are scheduled.
- To help limit exposure in confined/indoor spaces, I would ask that families arrange travel to our matches this year. More on this as matches approach.