Lunch / Cafeteria
Our school cafeteria and food services are provided by Alachua County Food and Nutrition Services. Menus and prices are provided below. You can make deposits to your student’s lunch account at My School Bucks. Please note that there is a charge each time you use this service.
Deposits to your child’s lunch account will also be accepted in the Cafeteria office from 7:30 -9:00 a.m. every day and will be posted that same day. If paying by check, please make sure to include your student’s name and student ID#.
Questions? Contact Beth Kavanaugh | email@example.com
Alachua County Food and Nutrition Services have added a Food Truck to their offerings.
Food Truck dates: August 20, September 17, October 8, October 29
Middle and High School students are able to use their lunch accounts or cash if a lunch account is not set up.
Food Allergies? Please complete the Medical Statement to Request Special Meals and/or Accommodations and submit to Beth Kavanaugh in the Cafeteria.
Free and Reduced Meals
Complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Participants from the prior school year must re-apply before the deadline. The prior year status will be rolled over to get the year started but will revert to full pay on the specified date if no application is received, processed, and approved before that date.
National School Lunch and Breakfast Program provides breakfast and lunch free or at reduced cost for eligible students. Please read below to review the program highlights and how your student and our school may benefit.
Benefit to Your Child and the School
- Your child will have healthy meals available at school
- The school receives additional federal funding based on the number of students eligible for the school meals program – not on the number that participate
- Increased funds are used to hire teachers and tutors who provide extra help to students in reading and mathematics and to purchase reading materials for the classrooms.
Is based on household income and size (it is easier to apply than to try and figure out the eligibility requirements!) If you believe your family may be eligible, complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application (one per family/household). Even if you don’t want your child to get a lunch from the cafeteria go ahead and fill it out. Completing the application benefits our school and your application will be on file if you decide later that you would like your child to participate.
Complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Families must re-apply each school year for the school meals program whether or not your child was eligible for participation last school year.
- Participants from the previous year must re-apply and be determined eligible before the deadline. Those who do not re-apply before the deadline will revert to FULL PAY.
How Does it Work on a Day to Day Basis?
- Students who are determined to be eligible and use the school meals program will give their Cafeteria ID numbers to the cashier in the same manner as all other students.
- There is no special lunch or code that anyone other than the cashier knows.