Global Awareness Club
Global Awareness Club:
- Learning about other cultures.
- Learning and discussing world news.
- Presenting cultural projects and researches
- Community service
- Possibilities of traveling to other countries
- Possibilities of participating in the Eurochallenge competition.
Open to High School students. Meeting time is Fridays during their lunch time.
- Attend meetings Fridays during lunch: Z-1427
- 20 hours of community service during the year in the assigned areas
- Helping with the different activities during and after school hours.
- GPA of 2.50 or better.
- Present cultural projects and research papers to club members and in assigned classes.
- Possibilities of publishing cultural research papers online.
See Mrs. Santiago for more information after school. (Z-1427)
Summer 2109- Opportunities to travel and participate in Spanish Immersion program. Opens September 3rd until October 4th. Students that are selected must participate in the Global Awareness Club.
Summer 2020- Summer trip to Spain, France and Italy. Please see Mrs. Santiago for details.
Please see Mrs. Santiago for more information and come to our Fridays meetings.