Welcome Back! 11.29.2020November 29, 2020
Welcome Back, Blue Wave Community! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Break. Below are a few reminders as we look toward the few weeks before winter break.
This is the season when we need to be particularly mindful regarding cold and flu symptoms and staying home if we’re feeling sick.
Our community has been particularly conscientious about wearing masks and maintaining physical distance and we’re all grateful and aware of how important that continues to be in helping to keep our school community healthy.
We can’t wait to see you all in person and online tomorrow!
Some important notes and reminders:
- Check the Bell Schedule and Dates 2020-21
- Don’t forget to “mask up” and maintain physical distance.
- Drop-off and pick-up for secondary students is on the south end of campus in front of the gym unless they have an elementary school sibling.
- Free meals are provided to all students on campus and are available for curbside pick up for off-campus students.
- The end of semester is coming quickly for secondary students. Now’s the time to really stay focused on school. There’s just one week of school before the semester ends (on January 12) after we return from winter break
- On-campus secondary students, don’t forget to bring your Chromebooks and chargers to school every day!
Back to Announcements >