Returning to School & Campus HealthJanuary 6, 2022
P.K. Yonge Families — We hope that you have had a good, long, restorative and healthy winter break. We have all appreciated some time to rest, regroup and reconnect with our loved ones and are looking forward to having students back on campus on Monday, January 10.
We had all eagerly anticipated a different beginning to the new year, and we are hopeful that the presence of omicron will be short-lived. We ask all members of the school community to make decisions with their own health and the health of the community as their top priorities.
Efforts on campus we highlight below will be critical in maintaining campus health and limiting the impact of COVID-19 and other winter illnesses on the day-to-day functioning of the school.
– Getting vaccines and boosters
– Reporting COVID-19 cases and exposures to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Wearing masks
– Maintaining physical distance
– Washing hands often
– Staying at home when sick
– Getting tested for COVID-19 when sick
– Receiving a negative COVID-19 test result before returning to campus after being ill
Current isolation, quarantine and testing protocols may be found COVID-19 Campus Update 01.06.2021. Please know that COVID protocols are subject to change and updated information will be provided as available.
Back to Announcements >