PSAT/NQMST | 10th & 11th GradeSeptember 14, 2020
Families of 10th and 11th Graders — All students in 10th and 11th grade have the opportunity to take the PSAT/NQMST (Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) on October 14 or October 29 at no cost. Students will be assigned randomly to one of the two dates.
Taking the PSAT/NQMST provides important information as students think about their college and/or career plans. The information from the PSAT/NQMST helps students understand strengths and areas of growth. It also provides information that helps families and teachers understand how to best support students as they progress through secondary school and prepare for the SAT toward the end of 11th grade.
Students must register by September 25, 2020 to participate.
Date: Wednesday, October 14 or Thursday, October 29 (assigned randomly)
Time: Assigned by group
Timeframe: 4 hours (includes drop-off, transition times, test setup, duration of test , dismissal)
Location: Reitz Union, University of Florida Campus (Drop-off/Pick-up at McCarthy Drive)
How to Register: PSAT/NQMST Sign-up Form
What to do next…
Students sign up by September 25 | PSAT/NQMST Sign-up Form
On the day of the test…
– Families provide transportation to the Reitz Union (No buses from P.K. Yonge)
– Students arrive at the drop-off location (McCarthy Drive) at the assigned time.
– Students take the PSAT/NQMST.
– Groups are dismissed at 15-minute intervals.
– Students are escorted back to McCarthy Drive for pick-up.
– Students WILL NOT be permitted to separate from their assigned group.
– After students register, test day information and detailed drop-off and
UF/P.K. Yonge COVID-19 protocols will apply during PSAT/NQMST testing. This includes, but is not limited to use of and appropriate facial coverings, physical distancing, and wellness checks. pick-up location information will be provided to families by October 7.
Questions? Lisa Tillett | email@example.com
Back to Announcements >