K-3 Virtually P.K. Chromebook Pick UpAugust 3, 2020
Virtually P.K. Families of K-3 Students — You will be receiving an email this evening to schedule an academic assessment for your K-3 Virtually P.K. student prior to the start of school. As you have chosen the Virtually P.K. option for the fall semester, assessments will be taking place online.
Please come to P.K. Yonge at one of the times indicated below on Tuesday, August 11 to pick up a P.K. Yonge Chromebook that will be allocated to your student for the fall semester*. This device will be necessary for your student to engage in their virtual academic assessment.
Chromebook Pick Up | Virtually P.K. K-3 | August 11
Last Names A – F = 9:00am – 10:00am
Last Names G – L = 10:00am – 11:00am
Last Names M – S = 12:00 – 1:00pm
Last Names T – Z = 1:00 – 2:00pm
– Chromebook pick-up will take place at the Performing Arts Center
– Directions will be provided when parents/guardians arrive on campus.
– Parents/Guardians will park and walk to the Performing Arts Center.
– Devices/log-in information and procedures will be checked with families
– Forms will be provided and once signed, families may take the Chromebook home.
– IMPORTANT NOTE: Please bring a face covering! All visitors to campus must wear a face-covering indoors at all times and when unable to remain 6 feet away from others.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Paper-based materials will be available for pick up at a later time.
Back to Announcements >