End of Semester, Early Release & More!January 7, 2021
Our 2021 return to campus at P.K. Yonge is off to a good start! We have some information to share about the end of semester.
A quick reminder that students who are feeling unwell should stay at home. If you have COVID-16 related concerns or other health-related concerns or information to share, please reach out to the nurse at email@example.com or 352.294.7293 rather than contacting your students’ teachers. Please check P.K. Yonge’s COVID-19 Campus Response for details and procedures.
Exam Days / Early Dismissal Jan. 11 & 12
- Monday Jan. 11 and Tuesday Jan. 12 are exam days for secondary students.
- Off-campus students will take exams online. Please check Canvas for details.
- All students K-12 will be dismissed at 10:55am.
- All students must be off campus by 12:30pm.
- Student supervision will not be provided after 12:30pm
Lunch Jan. 11 & 12
- Grab and go lunches will be available for all on-campus students on Monday Jan. 11 and Tuesday, Jan. 12. Lunches for elementary students will be delivered to the learning communities prior to dismissal. Secondary students may pick up lunch from the cafeteria before leaving campus.
- A reminder that all meals provided by the cafeteria are FREE for all students until the end of the school year, and that includes curbside pick up for off-campus students. Check Curbside Meal Pick-Up for details.
- Off-campus elementary students planning to return to campus for the second semester, please bring all materials and Chromebooks back to school on January 20. Look for email from your teacher/learning community leader for details.
- For all off-campus secondary students, a materials return is scheduled for January 12, from 3:00-5:00pm in front of the Performing Arts Center. Please look for email from teachers to know what items students should return on January 12.
Back to Announcements >