Elementary – Traffic & TardiesAugust 19, 2021
Elementary Families — It’s the second week of school and we are starting to become more comfortable in our school procedures. Below is some important information regarding traffic safety and late arrivals to school.
We are VERY conscious of student safety and we need every member of our school community to help us maintain student safety.
– Drive Slowly on Campus
– Pay careful attention while driving on campus (no phones!)
– Pull all the way forward
– Let students out on the SIDEWALK (not in the roadway or in traffic)
– Please be patient!
Please also be mindful of our neighbors: avoid blocking driveways, turn lanes and roundabouts in the neighborhoods surrounding our school.
Elementary families arriving before 8:15 (after 8:05 is tardy) may drop students off at the Main Circle. Students will be supervised as they walk to the elementary building. After 8:15am, families must park and walk students to the Main Office (in the secondary building) to sign in.
– 7:30-8:05am: Students are dropped off in the Main Circle.
– 8:05-8:15am: Tardy students are dropped off in Main Circle (with supervision).
– 8:15am > Families park and walk students to the Main Office to check in.
Back to Announcements >