Clear Bag Policy – Varsity FootballAugust 31, 2018
In the interest of fan safety, P.K. Yonge has adopted a clear bag policy.
This security policy has also been implemented by the Alachua County School Board for all school stadiums.
All bags brought to varsity football games at P.K. Yonge must be clear.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″x6″x12″
– Logo no larger than 4.5″x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
– A clear bag shall be clear from top-to-bottom and up to a 2” trim/border on the bag is generally acceptable.
- One-gallon clear, re-sealable plastic storage bag
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″x6.5″, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Cinch/Drawstring Bags
- Fanny packs
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Binocular cases
- Personal seatbacks
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
Back to Announcements >