AP Exams – Important InformationMay 14, 2021
The information below is provided for families of students who will be taking upcoming digital Advance Placement (AP) exams. An email was sent yesterday to all families of students who have registered for at least one AP exam.
Below is a link to information regarding time and location of AP exams. This information has been updated with new times for every exam.
All students taking a digital AP exam should sign into their account at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login to review the exams for which they have registered. Students should note whether they are registered to take the exam at home or at school.
Students taking AP exams should use their school-assigned Chromebook for testing. The Chromebook meets AP standards for exam administration.
Students must log into the AP Digital App to prepare for their upcoming exams. To do this, follow the directions below:
- Sign out of your Chromebook account.
- On the bottom left side of screen there is a button called “Apps”
- Click on that, you will see 2021 Digital AP Exams
- Log in using your College Board account information
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- You will then see tabs for scheduled exams and practice exams
Students should bring to every exam:
- For the exams listed, an approved calculator (AP Calculus BC, AP Statistics, AP Chemistry, AP Biology and AP Environmental Science only). Here is a link to the AP Calculator Policy: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/exam-administration-ordering-scores/administering-exams/on-exam-day/calculator-policy
- A small snack and bottle of water only for breaks.
- A sweater or jacket in case the room is cold.
Students should not bring or have in the testing area:
- Cell phones or other electronic device
- Food or drink, other than the bottle of water and small snack
- A backpack or other type of bag
- Any type of reference materials
Students should contact me directly at email@example.com should they have any questions regarding the upcoming digital AP exams.
Thank you for supporting your student.Back to Announcements >