Announcements, Wed. 05-11-2022May 11, 2022
Good morning! Today is Wednesday, May 11th. L- Day or Love Day hope you are wearing something you LOVE. Tomorrow is K Day for all the Kings out there be sure to wear your crown
“Prom tickets are now on sale! Get one quick, before they run out! Tickets are $40 and are available from May 9th- May 19th in the Business Office. Don’t forget your student forms, available in the front office, which you MUST PRESENT at when you buy your ticket. Tickets will NOT be sold to anyone without the properly signed forms.”
- Attention 8th through 11th graders, as the seniors begin to embark on new adventures it is time for you to step up!
- This week you will have the opportunity to elect your student body government (President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer) with the results to be announced on Friday May 13th.
- 8th Graders will find the video link and ballots on Dr. Mundorf’s, Ms. Miley’s or Mr. Bourn’s class canvas page. 9th, 10th and 11th graders can find the video link and ballots on their councilor’s canvas page.
- Also, elections for the class level representatives will be next week and anyone interested in joining Student Government should have their videos submitted by this Friday the 13th.
- Elections will be digital and will run next week from May 16th through Thursday May 19th with the results announced on Friday May 20th.
- Details are posted around school or please contact Mr. Bourn for further details.
This is a reminder that today we will have a mental health advisory and that the bell schedule will be shifted slightly. Advisory has been extended by 20 minutes to give more time for the mental health lessons and debriefing time.
In a season that was so improbable, the impossible has happened, the Yongesters softball team was awarded a trophy for playing softball. Here are some take aways from the season, #1 we all tried hard, and #2 we are all still dear friends. Thank you for everyone who came out to support our effort, give some props to Mr. Commeret, Ms. Andrews, Mr. Linne, Dr. Bainter, Dr. Mundorf, Mr. Mathien, Mr. Marski, Mr. Kovach, Mr. Locke, and Ms. Vandergrift, through the blood and tears of the past four months they were able to provide exception education by day and championship level softball by night.
Please pause for a moment of silence: Hang up and start again for the pledge
Please stand for the pledge:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Have a wonderful day Blue Wave!Back to Announcements >