Announcements, Tue., 08.25.2020August 25, 2020
Good morning! Today is Tuesday, August 25th.
Thank you for a great first day of school! Hopefully today will go even more smoothly as folks are getting used to campus routines and have the login information and schedules they need to participate in their zoom sessions with teachers.
Some important reminders:
– Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
– Your cohort teacher will allow you a morning break, and as long as you are physically distanced, you can remove your mask for a mask break. You may also remove your mask when you eat lunch, of course, but you are asked to put it back on after you finish eating unless you are within 6 feet of your friends.
– Speaking of lunch, you will need to sit with your cohort group during lunch. The tables have numbers on them to help you know which tables are assigned to your cohort.
– There are four outside tables assigned to each cohort and two indoor tables assigned to each cohort. There is a maximum of 4 students per table.
– In addition to the cohort tables, there are several unnumbered tables available for students who prefer to sit alone at lunch. Only one student may sit at each unnumbered table.
School planners are available for students who wish to have one. If you did NOT receive one when you picked up your Chromebook and would like to have one, please stop by the front office to claim yours.
Student drivers: Please take note that the direction of the parking spaces has changed this year. When you enter from 16th Ave and enter the PKY gate, stay toward the interior lane so that you can drive around, get screened and park. At the end of the day, exit by staying on the interior lane so as not to get stuck in the outside car pick up lane.
Remember, there are no bells to mark the beginning or ending of periods. You will need to keep track of the time to make sure you are in your zoom meetings with your teachers on time.
Hall passes should be used when students leave the classroom, and students should sign out and back in on the sheets provided to teachers. Each day we will recite the Pledge of Allegiance. This is a requirement for all state-funded public schools. All students are required to stand for the Pledge unless their parent or guardian provides a written request to the school asking for an exemption from this practice.
Please stand for the pledge: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Have a great day, Blue Wave!Back to Announcements >