Announcements, Thu. 05-19-2022May 19, 2022
Good morning! Today is Thursday, May 19th. F-Day in our Z to A countdown. We are looking forward to seeing all the Fairy tale characters around school today. Tomorrow is E-Day. Wear elegant or exercise clothing.
- Attention 8th through 11th graders: Congratulate your newly elected Student Body Government for the 2022-2023 school year: Ada Nesbit, Secretary; Bianca Lima Dias, Treasurer; Faith Franck, Vice President and Stella Bachmann, President.
- This week you will have the opportunity to elect your grade level representatives with the results to be announced this Friday May 20th.
- 8th Graders will find the video link and ballots on Dr. Mundorf’s, Ms. Miley’s or Mr. Bourn’s class canvas page.
- 9th, 10th and 11th graders can find the video link and ballots on their councilor’s canvas page.
- Details are posted around school or please contact Mr. Bourn for further details.
“Prom tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door. YOU WILL NOT ENTER THE EVENT WITHOUT A TICKET. Get your tickets today!
A message from BSU council members: We are throwing a celebration to send off our seniors and to celebrate our active BSU members. The celebration will be after school today in the Cafeteria starting at 3:00 and ending at 4:00. This is a members only event, which is strictly for our BSU seniors and BSU members who participated in the BSU show.
Seniors, please listen up. The following is information for senior finals week
- Seniors will follow the normal school day schedule. You are still expected in all 4 classes this day.
- Finals may be administered in 2nd and 4th period classes on Thursday, and 1st and 3rd periods on Friday. YOU STILL GO TO EVERY CLASS
- Also, All work for classes, FLVS, APEX, and any PE waivers are due Friday, May 20th. Failure to do so will result in not being able to attend events, including: Prom, Senior Activities Days, and Graduation
- Next week is Senior Week. Due to algae in the lake, we have changed our plans on Monday to have a water day on campus. Next Tuesday is Senior Awards, Family Picnic, and Final Wave Walk.
- See the senior newsletter, or the announcements section in canvas for more details.
The last meeting of the year for the Environmental Conservation Organization (ECO) will be today during high school lunch. We will meet near the big oak tree and benches. All members and friends, please come!
Please pause for a moment of silence: Hang up and start again for the pledge
Please stand for the pledge:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Have a wonderful day Blue Wave!Back to Announcements >