Announcements, Thu. 05-05-2022May 5, 2022
Good morning! Today is Thursday, May 5th. Pajama Day- hope you are in your PJs, pink or purple! Tomorrow is O. Wear orange!
“Prom 2022 is upon us! Prom is Saturday, May 21st from 7-11 pm at the Rion Ballroom at the Reitz Union. Tickets are $40 and will be on sale in the business office from Monday, May 9th- Thursday, May 19th. You MUST have a student form filled out and signed to present to the business office at the time of the ticket purchase. Guest forms and PK Student forms are available from Mrs. V in the main office beginning Monday, May 2nd to give time to get them completed before tickets are purchased. Tickets will NOT be sold to any student without the properly filled out and signed forms. Seniors, be on the lookout for the nomination form for Prom King and Queen, which will come to you through Canvas. Juniors, you will receive your nomination form through your Skyward email. Nominations are open from Monday, May 2nd-Friday May 6th.”
Attention rising Sophomores and Juniors. You are eligible to serve as a member of the Student Body Government! Elections for President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer are currently open and available to students who aspire to leadership and service to their fellow classmates.
Individual videos are due by this Friday May 6th. Elections will be digital and will run next week from May 9th through Thursday May 12th with the results announced on Friday May 13th. Details are posted around school or please contact Mr. Bourn for further details.
Ready to flex your muscles and see how many pull ups you can do?! Today is your chance. Staff Sergeant Rodney Simmons of the US Marines will be here today during lunch with his pull up bar and will be talking about all the great benefits of joining the US military.
Seniors – We are in the home stretch and there are lots of things happening as we move toward the end of the school year. We have some reminders to share!
Here is a list of things you need to do by MAY 6th!
- Fill out your Senior Graduation Contract. These are the words to be read at graduation
- Vote for Graduation EMCEE
- Senior Exit Surveys must be completed to receive your Cap & Gown
- For those of you planning on attending a college/university/trade school. Submit your Final Transcript Request to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up and drop off the form at the front office
- All debts must be cleared to receive your diploma. Remember, your chromebooks will be returned on Tuesday, May 24th. Contact: email@example.com
- 75 Community Service Hours – submit forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also pick up and turn the forms in at the front office. THIS WAS DUE ON APRIL 1st.
- Permission Slip for Field Trip Senior Day – submit: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org , or hand it to Mrs. Koppitch, or the front office.
- All forms may be picked up and submitted to the front office, and you can print from the computers in the library.
Thespians! Meet today in the theater room at lunch for our last large group meeting of the school year. We will discuss our upcoming induction ceremony, and next year’s Thespian officer election process.
Please pause for a moment of silence: Hang up and start again for the pledge
Please stand for the pledge:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Have a wonderful day Blue Wave!Back to Announcements >