Announcements, Mon., 08.24.2020August 24, 2020
Today is Monday, August 24th. Welcome back to school, Blue Wave.
Some important reminders:
– Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
– Your cohort teacher will allow you a morning break, and as long as you are physically distanced, you can remove your mask for a mask break. You may also remove your mask when you eat lunch, of course, but you are asked to put it back on after you finish eating.
– Speaking of lunch, you will need to sit with your cohort group during lunch. The tables have numbers on them to help you know which tables are assigned to your cohort.
– There are four outside tables assigned to each cohort and two indoor tables assigned to each cohort. There is a maximum of 4 students per table.
– In addition to the cohort tables, there are several unnumbered tables available for students who prefer to sit alone at lunch. Only one student may sit at each unnumbered table.
– If you have any questions about these procedures, please ask a faculty or staff member. Our goal is to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
School planners are available for students who wish to have one. Some of you may have received one of these when you picked up your Chromebook. If you did NOT receive one and would like to have one, please stop by the front office to claim yours.
Each day we will recite the Pledge of Allegiance. This is a requirement for all state-funded public schools. All students are required to stand for the Pledge unless their parent or guardian provides a written request to the school asking for an exemption from this practice.
Please stand for the pledge: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Have a great day, Blue Wave!Back to Announcements >