2020-21 Activity FeesMarch 31, 2020
Parents and Guardians, as we continue to make our plans for the coming year, we recognize that families are facing challenges. In a typical year, the second installment of our Activity Fee is due on April 15. Details regarding Activity Fees may be viewed in Skyward under the Fee Management tab on the home page. Information is also provided here: Annual Activity Fee.
In 2020, the April 15 deadline has been extended to April 30, 2020.
Late fees will be incurred for payments made after April 30, 2020.
A reminder that eligibility for a reduced fee waiver may be requested by bringing your 1040 tax return to the Cashier’s Office prior to the payment deadline (April 30, 2020).
Please include Activity Fee Form with Payment.
Credit Card – Complete Activity Fee Form and Credit Card Authorization Form.
– FAX both forms to the number on the bottom of the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– Drop both forms in the brown box outside the Main Office 7:30am-3:30pm daily.
Check/Money Order – Complete Activity Fee Form and make check/money order payable to University of Florida
– Drop form and payment off at Cashier’s Office Tuesdays 9:30am – 5:30pm
– Drop form and payment in the brown box outside Main Office 7:30am-3:30pm daily
– Mail form/payment to: P.K. Yonge DRS Cashier, 1080 SW 11th Street, Gainesville FL 32601
Cash – Bring form and payment to the Cashier’s office, Tuesdays 9:30am – 5:30pm
If you have made your payment already, we thank you.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact the cashier: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 352.392.1554 x279.
Back to Announcements >