Global Awareness Club
Global Awareness Club:
- Learning about other cultures.
- Learning and discussing world news.
- Presenting cultural projects and researches
- Community service
- Possibilities of traveling to other countries
- Possibilities of participating in the Eurochallenge competition.
Open to High School students. Meeting time is Fridays during their lunch time.
- Attend meetings Fridays during lunch virtually -Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.
- 20 hours of community service during the year in the assigned areas
- Helping with the different activities during and after school hours.
- GPA of 2.50 or better.
- Present cultural projects and research papers to club members and in assigned classes.
- Possibilities of publishing cultural research papers online.
Summer 2021- Opportunities to travel and participate in Spanish Immersion program to Costa Rica. More details in January 2021.
Please see Mrs. Santiago for more information and come to our Fridays meetings.