High School | Global Awareness Club
Global Awareness Club:
- Learning about other cultures.
- Learning and discussing world news.
- Presenting cultural projects and researches
- Community service
- Possibilities of traveling to other countries
- Possibilities of participating in the Eurochallenge competition.
Open to High School students. Meeting time is Fridays during their lunch time.
- Attend meetings Fridays during lunch virtually -Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.
- 20 hours of community service during the year in the assigned areas
- Helping with the different activities during and after school hours.
- GPA of 2.50 or better.
- Present cultural projects and research papers to club members and in assigned classes.
- Possibilities of publishing cultural research papers online.
Summer 2022- Opportunities to travel and participate in Spanish Immersion program to Costa Rica. More details in January 2022.
Please see Mrs. Santiago for more information and come to our Fridays meetings.
Grisell Santiago Email: email@example.com Phone: 352.392.1554
Lisette Monzon-Paz Email: Phone:
Darian Hector Email: Phone: