Hosting educators, school leaders, and school designers on our campus is one way we fulfill our mission: to design, test, and disseminate best practices in K-12 education. We offer a variety of ways for interested members of the education community to come to our campus and share in our work.
Scheduled visits are focused on two main areas: Architecture and School Design and Program Consultations. Program consultations are designed upon request and can be tailored to visitors’ needs. Topics may include: 1:1 device integration, blended learning, literacy, Multi-tiered System of Supports (MTSS), and Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
Tours: Architecture and School Design
P.K. Yonge’s learning spaces are designed to respond to the needs of today’s learners. Our learning environment differs in look and feel from most elementary schools in Florida, in the nation, and even internationally. To learn more: Innovation
First Friday Tours
Free tours of our elementary building are scheduled on the first Friday of October, November, and February. The tour is scheduled for one hour and begins at 9am. There is no charge for this tour, but registrations are required. To sign up for a tour, please use the form below.
Our 1-hour First Friday Tours include:
- Tour of our K-5 elementary building
- Opportunity to see learning in action
- Brief question & answer session
- Maximum of 20 participants
Plan a visit to P.K. Yonge and observe our learning space in action.
Custom tours may include:
- Detailed tour of elementary building
- Guided classroom observations
- Professional consultations
Custom Tour Details
- $125 / person / day
- 3 hour program
- Minimum of $500
- Group size: 3 – 15
Contact Christy Gabbard: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a publicly funded K12 school we face the same challenges and constraints that confront all public schools in Florida. Our responses to the challenges and constraints faced by public education are driven by a commitment to meeting the needs of all learners. We rely on research, partnerships, and experiences in our school-based work to inform the design of program consultations for visitors to our campus.
Program consultation topics may include:
- Blended Learning [Edutopia Schools That Work video]
- Cooperative learning
- Designing Strong Literacy Curricula
- Inquiry-based Science
- Job-embedded professional learning
- Multi-tiered System of Supports (MTSS) [Edutopia Schools That Work video]
- Professional Learning Communities
- Student Engagement and Ownership of Learning
- Teacher Collaboration
- Universal Design for Learning
Schedule a Program Consultation today! Pricing is dependent on program design.
Christy Gabbard: email@example.com