Blue Wave After School Inc. is pleased to make available to all P.K. Yonge students convenient and quality care after school. Our commitment is to provide a safe fun-filled enrichment experience for your children. We provide a flexible and varied program which empower the child to develop culturally, emotionally, physically and responsibly.
In addition to homework/study hall/tutoring and snack time, we provide a diverse schedule of planned activities that are designed to excite and enrich your child. From Arts and Crafts to Environmental Awareness, we try to give the children the opportunity to explore their interests as well as challenge and cultivate their imaginations.
Our program is based on free choice. Periodically an activity schedule will be available so that your child may decide the activities to participate in. Most activities are grouped by grade / age levels / staff availability.
- Arts & Crafts
- Chess Club
- Computer Technology
- Cooking & Nutrition
- Dance / Cheer-leading
- Indoor / Outdoor Games
- Movies: Family Rated G-PG
- Soccer / Basketball / Flag Football / Baseball
- Kick-ball / Playground
- Environmental Awareness
- Special Themed Activities
- and many others
- Blue Wave After School will operate Monday through Friday from school dismissal until 5:30pm.
- At 5:30pm there will be a late fee of $5.00 per each quarter hour.
- The program will not operate during school holidays or teacher workdays.
All information regarding registration for the After School Program is found on this page: Registration Information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- Cell: 352.871.3979
- E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome...and get ready to have FUN!
Assistant Director - Pam Hager
Office Manager - Brianna Lyles