Director’s Leadership Circle
“A strong tradition of giving is the hallmark of a great institution. Annual gifts to the Director’s Leadership Circle from our generous alumni and friends help P.K. Yonge achieve its mission to design and test innovations and share with other schools strategies that make a difference.”
-Lynda Hayes, Director
The Director’s Leadership Circle honors the generosity of alumni and friends who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more to P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School.
The most important reason to make an annual gift to P.K. Yonge at the leadership level is your belief in the mission and impact of our school. We recognize that gifts at this level are extraordinarily meaningful for both the school and the donor.
Director’s Leadership Circle members receive:
- Invitations to receptions and unique opportunities to attend small gatherings hosted by the Director, Dean of the College of Education, and University leaders
- Special communications from the Director about events and school news
- Recognition on the DLC Honor Roll and at special events during the year
Your leadership gift provides the resources for the Director to:
- Fund scholarship for students with financial needs to participate in state and national athletic and academic competitions
- Support research grants to advance teaching and learning at P.K. Yonge
- Maintain and ensure the national prominence of the school by supporting faculty development and curriculum innovations
How to Join
To join the Director’s Leadership Circle make a secure online contribution of $1,000 or more to P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School.
The University of Florida Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. Your gift may be eligible for a charitable income tax deduction.
For more information about P.K. Yonge’s Director’s Leadership Circle, please contact:
Alumni Relations Coordinator
P.K. Yonge DRS
(352) 392-1554 x 283
The Director’s Leadership Circle is an integral part of the growth of P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School. Gifts at the leadership level are an investment in the future of our school by giving the Director necessary resources for making the most of emerging opportunities that will benefit our students, faculty, and school.