Parking is a privilege granted to students at P.K. Yonge who have a valid driver’s license. The Student Parking Permit form and supporting documents must be provided when payment is made to the Cashier. All information needed is provided in the Student Parking Permit .
Student Parking Application
Campus parking is a privilege afforded our students who have achieved a valid driver’s license, and show exemplary character and responsibility.
This includes: promptness to school and class, consistent attendance, and behaviors that are conducive to teaching and learning. Our seniors are afforded preferential parking, and this privilege comes with added responsibilities. Senior behavior is of utmost importance to our school culture and environment. In order for students to maintain these parking privileges, they must adhere to the Student Code of Conduct, and abide by the following parameters set by P.K. Yonge.
- Show proof of a valid driver’s license
- Provide current insurance card
- Provide current vehicle registration
- Pay $25 fee (NO PRO-RATES BASED ON TIME OF PURCHASE)
- Parental/Guardian and Student acceptance of the following parameters
Parking privileges may be revoked if a student accrues:
- 7 unexcused tardies in a semester
- 5 unexcused absences in a semester
- 3 behavioral referrals in a semester
- Reckless driving/behavior on campus
- Any level 1 Offense
- No visits to your car without ADMINISTRATIVE permission or supervision (This includes sitting in your car before, during, or after school)