Resources & Documents

Transcript Request/Record Release Form– required when requesting transcript or other school records release.  Complete the form (being sure to include all pertinent information), and bring to the front office, or send the form to fax #352-392-7389, or scan and email to Mrs. Flinchum (  If the transcript being requested is for a student over 18 years of age, the student must make the request.

Completing College Applications Resources

Helpful Resources for Parents