- Federal Aid: FAFSA
- Federal Student Aid includes grants and loans. Learn more at this resource page!
- FAFSA Application– Apply for federal aid including grants, loans, and work study opportunities.
- 11 Common FAFSA Mistakes to Avoid
- Learn about the FAFSA by watching these quick videos!
- State Aid: Florida Financial Aid
- Florida Financial Aid Application (Bright Futures & More)
- Apply even if you think you are going out of state.
- You must apply BEFORE your graduation date.
- Bright Futures 2015 Brochure
- Bright Futures Handbook – Review eligibility requirements, what to do when you qualify, and how to renew your award.
- Check your Bright Futures Status early to plan ahead!
- Institutional Aid: Colleges and Universities
- Contact the Financial Aid Office of every school you plan on applying to.
- Ask them what their process is for receiving financial aid and if they offer any scholarships or programs for students at their school
- Private Scholarships
- Weekly Scholarship Posts by JLV College Counseling Blog
- Optional for Students- Make the Promise to Graduate for Mas and receive a free taco from Taco Bell!
Follow our Scholarship Newsletters
Organized by deadlines
Create profiles on the following websites and let the scholarships come to you!
- FastWeb: Create an account to narrow down your search! Fastweb will find scholarships that you qualify for and you can keep track with a calendar or email reminders!
- The Cappex Scholarships homepage directs students to their matches with local and national scholarships.
- MeritAid: www.meritaid.com
- Student Scholarships: www.studentscholarships.org
- Scholarship News: www.free-4u.com
- College Board: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/scholarship-search
- Scholarships.com: www.scholarships.com
School Soup: www.schoolsoup.com