High School Planning Resources:
- Student Handbook and Course Description Guide 2017-18
- High School Academic Planning Sheet
- Is AP Right for You? Take this quiz and find out!
- Is Online Learning Right for You?
- Dual Enrollment Handbook 16-17
- AP Credit Policy Search
- Florida Shines & MyCareer Shines
Why take these classes? Click on the course to find out why!
Academic Support Staff
- Ms. Barba- Grades 8-9 Learning Community Leader
- Ms. Janicke- Grades 10-12 Learning Community Leader
- Mr. Lightbourne- Academic Coach (Spanish, English, Senior Project, History)
- Mr. Wright- Math Support- all levels
Tips to Help YOU Succeed
The following are foundational skills you need to be successful in all your courses. Practice in high school to prepare you for the rigor of college coursework.
- College Reach-Out Program at UF Now Accepting Applications! Available in the Attendance and Front Offices. CROP provides academic support to middle and high school students.
- Countdown to School Success– A month-by-month guide filled with the advice, tools, and online resources you’ll need to help your children have a school year packed with fun and learning; 40 ways to help your kids learn more!
- Reading: If you need help choosing your next book, this useful website will give you recommendations based upon a book you liked. Click HERE to find your next book!
- Math & Science: Khan Academy is FREE and provides video instruction in K-12 math, biology, chemistry, and physics. Khan Academy also offers free test prep for the SAT.
- Study Tips: What is your learning style? Visual, Auditory, or Kinesthetic? Find your learning style and then match up strategies to help you study and learn the information! Click HERE for study tips!
Knowing HOW you learn is the foundation for higher level thinking and learning. Learn about learning by visiting the following websites:
Absent? Organize your make up work by using this Pre-arranged Absence Form!