French 3 Honors
Welcome to the French 3 Honors Class! To be successful in my class, it is very important that students come prepared to speak, listen and learn French, and review all the materials every day.
Thursdays from 2:15 to 3:15 and/or by appointments.
School Supplies needed for class:
- 1 ring binder (2”), lined paper and 3 tab dividers
- 1 Composition notebook (journal)
- 1 USB flash drive
- Writing utensils
- 2 boxes of facial tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 package of 500 lined index cards 3” x 5” and 4 book rings
Please view our Calendar Page for important dates and assignments.
For questions or concerns, email me to: firstname.lastname@example.org.